Purpose of this Blog

This is where I will be documenting my journey, my stuggles and my acomplishments on my life goal of climbing to the top of the highest peak in every state in the United States. Below is the map of all of the highest points in the USA.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mt. Arvon










Take that!! This stupid highpoint tried to bring us down, but we would not allow it!!!! Drove for 6 hours on muddy bumpy dirt roads to get here but we did it. We came around from the other side. We were within 1 mile of the highpoint twice, but could not pass. The Garmin could get us there but there was no path or passable way to go. From now on we will use the directions from summitpost, NOT the Garmin. So glad we made it and it was an amazing view from the top. Overall good day.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment